- Walk for miles; it’s very, very big.
- Check in early and get an aisle seat so you can stretch your legs on the flight. The last two hours were hell on my arthritic knees, on the way out.
- Check in the Gucci and Prada shops to see if the fakes you bought in China are any good [answer: yes]
- Get a pedicure for HKD135 [but not if you only have 50 left]
- Find a viewpoint and take photos of the thunderstorm and the low grey clouds. Also, expect a turbulent take-off.
- Look at the iPod cases and wonder how much they cost in the UK.
- Find the free internet terminals and look up iPod cases.
- Get extremely impatient. I want to go home now. I want fresh air, food that does not contain pigs’ ears, cows’ stomachs, chickens’ feet, or any other animal part that is strictly NOT food. I want my own bed and I want Pete.
Thank you for listening; China is now over. There will be some photos on flickr later in the week.