An occasional series.
- Having to stay in the Ibis and not near the beach, so that I have internet access.
- Having to borrow a laptop and bring it all the way to The Hague.
- Doing a course from 8.30 until 6 and then having to work.
- Finding out that I don’t have wifi in my room [even though it claims that I do, on the website], and having to work in the lobby.
- Realising that it’s getting dark out and I haven’t eaten yet and I have no friends here.
- Packing up so that I can lock the laptop in my room and go and get some food, but knowing that I still have two more reports to review before I can start my evening preparation for tomorrow.
- Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow.