Here’s a conundrum that I’m struggling to get my head round. Maybe you can help me.
- They are “Turkey and Stuffing” flavoured
- The ingredients include a vague “Flavouring” item
- They are suitable for vegans
- They contain no artificial flavourings
Therefore I am led to two entirely contradictory statements:
- The turkey flavouring in these snacks is entirely natural
- The natural flavouring does not come from a turkey, or any other bird, or indeed any other animal
To reconcile this problem, there would have to exist an all-natural flavouring out there that tastes like turkey. Either that, or we accept that whatever these snacks are flavoured as, it’s something that is very much not turkey, or any other bird, or indeed any other animal.
This is hurting my head. Help.